No matter what your preferred method of staying in shape, be it running, lifting weights, or anything else, it is normal for you to experience muscle soreness. This pain can affect your workout and may even cause you to take unplanned days off. While it’s important to rest your muscles, you can also find relief by using a massage gun to get the blood flowing to the problem areas.
A massage gun works by hitting the muscles at a speed of up to 4,000 times per minute. The depth of the strike (called percussion) and the amount of force it applies determine how powerful the massage gun feels. More muscular people who prefer hard massages should look for a massage gun with a higher strike rate, more percussion per minute, and more power. If you are more sensitive, a lighter massager will suffice.
Mini massage guns are essential for athletes and can come in handy if you push yourself regularly to reach new fitness goals. For example, they can help warm up your muscles before you go for an early morning run or keep them from getting tense when you’re done. While their different purposes vary, massage guns strive for one central result: relief and recovery.
What are mini-massage guns?
Mini massage guns are smaller, more compact versions of larger massage guns such as Theragun or Hypervolt guns. They have all or most of the same functions as larger weapons but are designed to be more compact, easier to transport, and lighter.
How big are the mini massage guns?
Mini massage guns vary slightly in size but are typically 6 “to 7” long and several inches wide with the head out. They are about the size of most large iPhone screens and fit comfortably in the palm of your hand.
How much do mini-massage guns weigh?
Mini massage guns typically weigh between 1 and 2 pounds, and some weigh even less. They are significantly lighter than regular-sized massage guns and therefore easier to hold for extended periods of time.
Here Are The Best Mini Massage Guns For Outdoor Of 2021
1. BOB AND BRAD Q2 mini-massage gun
Q2 MINI is your pocket partner, offering you the highest quality muscle treatment with unparalleled portability. Compact yet powerful, Q2 MINI is the most maneuverable massage device you can take anywhere. Q2 MINI is recommended and developed by renowned physiotherapists Bob Schrupp and Brad Heineck. Designed for maximum ergonomic comfort and unparalleled portability; Fast relief and relaxation that fits comfortably in your carry-on or backpack.
- Power: Q2 MINI offers an unprecedented balance of power and size, making it a convenient choice for quality lighting on the go. Maximum speeds of up to 3000 rpm and vibration amplitude of 7 mm. Q2 MINI breaks knots and relaxes tight muscles, digs deep, and calms hard to reach muscle groups.
- Battery: The 2500 mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery lasts about 4 hours after only 3.5 hours of charging. Use it at home, in the gym, or at the office. This deep tissue percussion muscle massage gun can be charged via USB-C with the normal phone adapter or the 5V / 2A adapter (not included).
- Speed: 5 adjustable speeds (1800, 2100, 2400, 2700, 3000) percussion per minute, each speed provides more therapeutic benefits for the body.
- Size: Q2 MINI is the perfect massage gun for athletes and is the size of a water bottle (5.7 “L x 3.4” W x 1.8 “H).
- Weight: Weighing in at 0.95 pounds, tuck this little workout buddy into your purse, purse, or backpack.
- Good For: 5 massage heads targeting different muscle groups. After an injury or exercise, your body will repair itself slowly. Intense Q2 MINI vibrations provide instant pain relief and awaken muscles throughout your body, activating myofascial release and improving your body’s ability to regenerate cells and repair itself.
2. CHARMINER mini-massage gun
Powerful tissue massage gun with 4 adjustable speeds (1000, 1800, 2200, 3200) percussion per minute. Use it before exercise to wake up your muscles. After exercise, massage the muscles by hitting and vibrating to relax the deep tissues and reduce fatigue. Professional massage gun, effective for relieving sore muscles. Especially for the back, legs, neck, shoulders, thighs.
- Power: It offers 4 different power levels and 4 massage heads. Offers a more specific treatment for different muscle groups. Relax quickly to relieve muscle pain. Similar to the Thera Gun massage gun. Equipped with a high-quality brushless silent motor.
- Speed: 4 adjustable speeds (1000, 1800, 2200, 3200) percussions per minute
- Battery: The Mini Massage device is equipped with a long-life lithium battery, which can be used for 120 minutes. Rechargeable electric massager with LED battery indicator so you don’t have to worry about electricity.
- Weight: CHARMINER mini-massage gun weighs only 1 pound
- Size: It’s about the size of a cell phone. The mini light massage can be carried out in a handbag. Hand massage device, with which you can massage anytime, anywhere.
- Good for: The CHARMINER Muscle Therapy Massager provides deep muscle tissue. Awaken the muscles of your entire body, from daily massage to deep massage.
3. Naipo percussion massage portable electric massagers
Unlike other massage guns on the market, the NAIPO Mini massage gun has an inverted “L” shape with a non-slip handle that is slightly tapered at the bottom. The ergonomic design makes it comfortable and easy to operate with one hand.
- Size and Weight: Your handheld massage device weighs only 0.4 kg (0.88 lb) and is comparable to a cell phone. Attached with a wrist strap, you can keep it in your pocket or purse, use it at home, in the office, outdoors, or even on the go. It will help you relieve tight muscles and pain anytime, anywhere.
- Power and Sound: Although small in size, this massage gun is just as powerful as a much larger model, delivering up to 3,000 rpm, or percussion per minute, for deep tissue massage. With a built-in brushless motor and noise isolation technology, it produces <55dB noise, significantly quieter than human conversations.
- Battery: This massage gun comes with a USB-C cable, so you can easily charge it anytime, anywhere. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 2000 mAh lasts about 2 weeks after a full charge. This is great for personal use or as a great gift for family and friends!
- Good for: Four massage heads offer different treatment options for different muscle groups. Five intensities, from low to high, help activate muscles before exercise, relax muscles after exercise, eliminate pain and stiffness after sedentary work, and accelerate the rejuvenation of your body.
4. Powerful RENPHO portable massage gun
This muscle fascia gun is designed with a high-quality metal body and a super powerful brushless motor, which offers high penetration, rejuvenates sore tissue and sore muscles.
- Size: Weighing in at just 1.5 pounds, this deep tissue muscle sports massager is ultra-compact and easy to grip.
- Sound: A super quiet brushless motor, as low as 45dB, makes it ideal for use at home, in the office, or the gym.
- Speed: 5 speeds from 1800 to 3200rpm are available for different muscle groups, help relieve muscle pain, relax and sculpt different areas of the muscles. By choosing from 5 different shaped massage heads, turn on the device and start relaxing your body parts.
- Battery: Long-lasting 2500 mAh and 10 minutes of automatic shut-off protection – The muscle massage gun is equipped with a high-quality 2500 mAh rechargeable lithium battery and can power a week of workouts after fully charged. 10 minutes automatic shut-off function for safety reasons.
- Installation and Use: Installation was simple and easy to use with buttons couldn’t be easier!
- Good for: This is perfect if you exercise continuously and want your muscles to stay cool and not tense. It is not only wonderful to use after exercise, but also before so that the blood flows and the muscles relax.
CARECJ mini-massage gun
The massage only takes 5 minutes of immersive movements, effectively combs the muscle fascia, promotes blood and lymphatic reflux, energizes the body, helps users to relieve stiffness and muscle pain, and improves the overall health of the human soft tissues.
- Power & Speed: level 1: muscle activation, level 2: lactic acid breakdown, level 3: deep massage. Round massage head suitable for massaging arm, waist, back, hip, thigh, calf; U-type massage head, suitable for massaging the neck and cervical spine; Cylindrical massage head of deep and precise tissues, such as meridians, palms, sole; Air cushion massage head, suitable for soft tissues of the body, sensitive muscle groups.
- Noise: Equipped with a new generation of deep air noise reduction technology, noise reduction is suppressed within 35 decibels and unaffected by noise from relaxing muscles.
- Weight: The muscle massage gun weighs 0.8 pounds. The lightweight body can be easily carried anytime, anywhere. Suitable for women, middle-aged, and the elderly. Suitable for fitness enthusiasts, personal trainers, athletes, etc.
- Battery: The powerful brushless motor is equipped with a 2400 mAh rechargeable lithium battery (the battery is not removable). After fully charged for 3 hours, the massage guns can be used for 3-5 hours (depending on the intensity of the massage you use), and it has an overheat discharge function to keep it working for a long time, and it will not stop function. due to overheating.
- Setting and use: The handle massager can be operated comfortably and with one hand, and can prevent hands from slipping and falling. The ergonomic grip can minimize the effect of external Speed. It uses an LCD screen to indicate the speed level and battery charge. Touch the button to adjust the speed level and fine-tune the frequency.
- Good for: Muscle fascia, promote blood and lymphatic reflux, energizes the body’s energy, helps users relieve muscle stiffness and pain, and improves overall human soft tissue health.
What should I check before buying a mini massage gun?
- Loudness – When your gun is too loud, enjoying your favorite TV show is difficult and can annoy others. I hold a sound level meter 12 inches from the massage gun while it is running at full speed to measure the volume. If silence is important to you, look for one that’s less than 60 decibels.
- Battery – This includes percussion or beats per minute, how deep the beats are, and whether the speeds are adjustable. Different speeds may feel better on different parts of the body. And the depth of the stroke is generally related to how “hard” the massage feels.
- Ease of use: Various functions make a massager easy to use, including the weight, number of handles, the comfort of the handles, whether the massage arm to which the heads are attached is adjustable, and whether the controls are intuitive.
- Battery – You don’t want a gun’s battery running out during a session, and you also want it ready for your massage. Look for a massage gun with a long-lasting battery, along with interchangeable batteries, so you can have a backup if one dies.
- Accessories: Round hard foam heads come standard with most massage guns. The best options also come with other headgear to work on different parts of the body. For example, if you plan to work with small muscle groups, a tapered or pointed head will come in handy. A carrying case for your weapon and accessories is also a must if you travel often.